Friday, May 11, 2007

Dancer Bang



I tapped a hot dancer boy's ass this afternoon at lunch. We spoke last night on the .net (after weeks of back and forth), but I wasn't able to fuck around after work, so he offered a lunch time fuck today. Fortunately I found myself with some free time in the middle of the day, so I sent him an sms, to see if he was free. He wrote back saying, "yes" and included his address. I told him I'd be there in 10 minutes.

He's in a nice building near my office. I checked in with doorman, and took the elevator up to his floor. He looked just like his pictures, if not better, with a cute, ripped up, smooth body and an adorable smile. Within 2 minutes, we were sucking each other's face. I could feel that his ass was as tight as his chest, and my hand found its way to his hole, under his jeans and briefs. I could tell it was just as smooth as the rest of him, and my mouth started watering.

I pulled off my shirt, and pushed him onto the couch. By throwing his legs up over his head, I could tell he knew what I wanted to do -- eat out that tight smooth hole. I got down on my knees and rubbed a finger over and around his ass. Soft and light. Then I had to eat it. I stuck my wet tongue as far in as I could get. I got so deep that I was piercing his outer ring. I couldn't wait to fuck this kid. Dancerboi was loving this, and jacking his cock which was leaking quite a bit of precum all over his stomach.


I was jerking my cock but, as horned up as I was, I wasn't raging hard. I was pretty distracted about getting back to work, etc.

After about 5 minutes of eating him out, I got in the mood for a blowjob. I stood up and put my cock in his mouth. He went all the way down on me, which felt great. I enjoyed face fucking him for a good while, then just had to get inside that ass.

I told him to get onto all-fours, and spit on his hole. I fingered his ass, to get him revved up for my cock. This was truly one of the nicest asses I've ever seen. Mmmmmmm, those dancerbois.

He had some condoms on the coffee table, but I pretended like I didn't see them, and rubbed my cock over his hole. Then...he asked me to put one on...so I did. Oh...and by this time, I was harder, but still not "Mr. Magnum." Oh well. I was hard enough to get in...and it felt great. He was precumming BUCKETS. I actually thought he came...but didn't.



His face was bright red because of the whiff of poppers he took, which sort of creeped me out. Don't get me wrong, he was still cute, with an adorable smile, but such a red face!

Then, out of nowhere, he shot. A thick, white load dripped out, down his shaft, into his pubes and onto his stomach. It didn't squirt hard, but rather a slow milk out. Since I still hadn't cum, and was still feeling piggy, I pulled out, took off the condom, scooped up some of his cum and used it to lube up my cock. Now my dick was covered in his white milk, and looked hot. I inched up on top of him and decided to force feed him my cum-covered pole. He happily took it and licked up all of his man juice. Then, naturally, I kissed him and had a nice snowball. While kissing, I shot my load on his chest.

No comments: