Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Sleep Over


After running home in the rain after dinner, I got an sms from a guy I fucked a couple of weeks ago. He was in my hood, and wanted to know if I was around to play. Even though I was soaked, I was horned up, so said, "sure - come on over." He said he'd be there in 10. 5 minutes later my buzzer rang.

He walked in, and we immediately kissed. Then came the "how are yous? / how've you beens? / you look goods." We sat on my couch and continued making out deeper and heavier, when I finally decided to move to the bedroom. We shredded our clothes on the way to the bedroom, and were naked when we reached it.



I sat on the bed and motioned for him to suck my cock. I remember this kid (blond "good boy") was pretty piggy, so was looking forward to a fun ride. While he was sucking my cock, I reached down to finger his hole. A nice smooth pucker that was twitching to get fucked.

I pulled him up so that he was squatting over me, burying his hole into my face. Mmmm. I loved it. He tasted and smelled great. He was jacking my cock, getting it ready to ride. After he had enough of my eating him out, he just sat down on my pole. No extra lube, just the spit he slobbered on it, mixed with my spit on his hole. So, facing away from me, he adjusted to my cock, and then began riding me like the piggy cowboy he is. The last time we fucked around, he came pretty quickly (I nailed him twice that first time, and he came quickly both times), so I knew this wasn't going to be a long ride. So, in anticipation, I turned him around, and humped as hard as he could take it. As expected, he shot a huge load all over my chest. After three squirts, I threw him on his back, pulled my cock out out of his wet hole, slopped his cum all over it, then rammed it back in. His eyes rolled all the way back into his head, and he let out a huge yelp. I pounded a couple times then unleashed inside his ass.

When I pulled out, a larger-than-normal wad of cum sopped out with my cock. A nice mixture of my load and my boys whipped up milk.

2 comments:

rawTOP said...

Glad to see you getting your cum in so many hot holes!

Usman said...

thats fucking awesome stud:-)
thats one lucky son of a bitch that got your cum in his cunt. im updating today to look for it.